If you are a Patient of Green Bay Medical Centre and have any cold or flu symptoms. Please phone first. Please do not come into the Practice.
Please phone and advise our Team of your symptoms and you will be booked into our afternoon Respiratory clinics that run from 1.30pm. This is a free service.
The questions you will be asked are:
- Do you have any cold or flu symptoms?
- Runny nose, fever, cough, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, difficulty breathing?
- Have you been in contact with any probable of confirmed cases of Covid 19?
- Have you returned from International travel within the last 2 weeks?
- Do you work or have had contact with any border staff eg Airports/Ports
- Have you had any contact with someone in isolation?
- Are you in self isolation?
If you have any of the above symptoms you will be booked to see an allocated GP during our respiratory clinic times starting at 1.30pm daily.
There you will be asked to wait in your car when you arrive, phone Reception to advise that you have arrived and a Nurse or GP will be out to triage you or direct you into the clinic.
Our Nurses and GP’s will be in full PPE gear, so please do not be alarmed, this is for the safety of you, our team and community.
It is recommended that anyone (Adult or Child) with any of the above symptoms have a Covid swab. The GP on the day will advise you.